foro embarazo y mucho mas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Mount Gambier online dating - Boys need not apply!

Mount Gambier online dating  - Boys need not apply! Empty Mount Gambier online dating - Boys need not apply!

Mensaje por MountGam Mar Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

Sunshine Coast dating - Ready to have some fun My name is Laci SPANN i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. australia online dating Dubbo dating South Australia free online dating Adelaide free online dating singles in Rockingham free online dating I am looking to settle down with mr.right. I want someone that loves family and be there all the time. Someone who is loyal and honest. Someone who has goals and knows how to treat his woman right. If that is you then wait no longer! i want to experiment with no strings attached, one night stands please. i've never done this before. i'm looking for some safe fun! if you want the same then send me a message. I am ready to settle down. As for my man, He has to have a job, own home, car, and some get up andgo about himself. I don't like a guy who drinks alot and who is all about games. No games PLEASE!!!!!!!! I wanna find a guy I can hangout at home in comfy clothes, order takeout & watch a movier but also dress up and go for driknks & dancing. Its important for me to meet a guy who enjoys spending time with the people who matter to me..I know what I want in life & the type of guy I'd like to someday share it with.. I think once I meet someone I connect with, everything will fall into place. I am a beautiful intelligent young lady and when i say lady i am a lady i don't do drama if you have any please do not contact me. I love shopping and hanging with my family.I'm silly too and want to find a partner to have fun with. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah .

MountGam
Invitado